[Owncloud] External storage issues

Benjamin Liles benliles at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 13:07:50 UTC 2012

Based on my testing, when files disappear after reload, it's because the
upload failed silently. In the case of swift, uploading calls fopen which
won't create new files in the swift code. It looks like it hasn't been
tested or verified in a while. I had the same issues with swift in 4.0.7. I
put in a bug report and I fixed swift in my forked repo.

Ben