[Owncloud] Client 1.1.0 beta 3 bug, sync pair not saved if program is killed

Emre Erenoglu erenoglu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 09:53:27 UTC 2012

Hi,

I left my computer syncing with the owncloud server 4.5 yesterday
night and went to sleep. In the morning, I see that my computer
installed some updates for Windows & rebooted itself.

I launched owncloud client again, but saw that the sync pair I created
yesterday was lost. When does Owncloud save this sync pair information
on disk?

I can reproduce this easily.
1) create a sync pair, then let it sync, wait some more
2) Kill the client from Task Manager
3) Re-lauch the client, see that the sync pair dissapeared.

--
Emre