[Owncloud] ownCloud Client 1.1.0 beta3

Renato GrĂ¼ner rg at rgweb.de
Mon Oct 8 13:00:00 UTC 2012

Hi Klaas,

I believe it would be good to have an easier access to the Client betas along with the Server betas or RC's directly on owncloud.org :-)

The thing is - if there are compatibility changes between server and client within an update cycle (such as now with server 4.0x/client 1.0x -- server 4.5x/client 1.1x)
and the user doesn't really notice this, he will run into some trouble...

Presently, I have some conflict handling issues after upgrading to 4.5RC2 (see buggenie) and couldn't recover if this was caused by different client/server pairs...

Thx
Renato