[Owncloud] ownCloud Client 1.1.0 beta3

Norman Rieß norman at smash-net.org
Mon Oct 8 12:35:06 UTC 2012

Same error.

$ cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="Debug" -DCSYNC_BINARY_DIR=../buildocsync/
../mirall-- Could NOT find Csync (missing:  CSYNC_INCLUDE_PATH)
CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but
they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the
CMake files:
CSYNC_INCLUDE_PATH (ADVANCED)
   used as include directory in directory /home/user/Downloads/mirall/src
   used as include directory in directory /home/user/Downloads/mirall/src
   used as include directory in directory /home/user/Downloads/mirall/src
   used as include directory in directory /home/user/Downloads/mirall/src

- -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

Norman

Am 08.10.2012 14:20, schrieb Klaas Freitag:
> On 08.10.2012 14:15, Norman Rieß wrote: Hello,
>

> did someone try so build this from source? Ocsync builds fine, but
> mirall does not seem to find it.
>
>> Try cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="Debug"
>> -DCSYNC_BINARY_DIR=<path_of_ocsync_build_dir> ../mirall
>
>> Klaas
>

> $  cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="Debug" -DLOG_TO_CALLBACK=ON
> -DWITH_LOG4C=OFF ../ocsync -- The C compiler identification is GNU
> 4.5.4 -- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- Check for
> working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works [...] -- Found Check:
> /usr/lib64/libcheck.so -- Configuring done -- Generating done --
> Build files have been written to: /home/user/Downloads/buildocsync
>
> cd .. cd buildmirall/
>
> $ cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="Debug" ../mirall -- Could NOT find
> Csync (missing:  CSYNC_INCLUDE_PATH) CMake Error: The following
> variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
> Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in
> the CMake files: CSYNC_INCLUDE_PATH (ADVANCED) used as include
> directory in directory /home/user/Downloads/mirall/src used as
> include directory in directory /home/user/Downloads/mirall/src used
> as include directory in directory /home/user/Downloads/mirall/src
> used as include directory in directory
> /home/user/Downloads/mirall/src

> Regards, Norman

mirall source: