[Owncloud] ownCloud Client 1.1.0 beta3

Norman Rieß norman at smash-net.org
Mon Oct 8 12:15:59 UTC 2012

Hello,

did someone try so build this from source?
Ocsync builds fine, but mirall does not seem to find it.

$  cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="Debug" -DLOG_TO_CALLBACK=ON
- -DWITH_LOG4C=OFF ../ocsync
- -- The C compiler identification is GNU 4.5.4
- -- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
- -- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
[...]
- -- Found Check: /usr/lib64/libcheck.so
- -- Configuring done
- -- Generating done
- -- Build files have been written to: /home/user/Downloads/buildocsync

cd ..
cd buildmirall/

$ cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="Debug" ../mirall
- -- Could NOT find Csync (missing:  CSYNC_INCLUDE_PATH)
CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but
they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the
CMake files:
CSYNC_INCLUDE_PATH (ADVANCED)
   used as include directory in directory /home/user/Downloads/mirall/src
   used as include directory in directory /home/user/Downloads/mirall/src
   used as include directory in directory /home/user/Downloads/mirall/src
   used as include directory in directory /home/user/Downloads/mirall/src

- -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

Regards,
Norman

Am 06.10.2012 11:09, schrieb Klaas Freitag:
> Hi,
>
> we decided to issue another ownCloud client beta version before
> the final release.
>
> Changes to csync compared to beta2: * Fixed lookup of database
> values if no db exists. This bug resulted in strange RENAME
> commands people reported. * Renamed the csync version maintained by
> the ownCloud community to ocsync as long as we differ from upstream
> csync. * Moved the csync database from ~/.csync to the owncloud
> client data path. * Added migration code that migrates the
> databases from ~/.csync * Merged back fastsync branch, so we're
> back on dav branch
>
> Changes to mirall/ownCloud client: * More robust url handling in
> setup dialog (slashes cleanup etc.) * adopt to rather use ocsync
> than csync after rename * Fix pausing of sync run * Fix termination
> of sync run * Push Qt Proxy settings to csync/neon for Default
> System Proxy. * Theming and string fixes * Fixed windows build
>
> Downloads: csync source:
> http://download.owncloud.com/download/beta/ocsync-0.50.11.tar.bz2
> mirall source:
> http://download.owncloud.com/download/beta/mirall-1.1.0beta3.tar.bz2