[Owncloud] ownCloud Client 1.1.0 beta3

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Sat Oct 6 09:09:18 UTC 2012

Hi,

we decided to issue another ownCloud client beta version before the
final release.

Changes to csync compared to beta2:
  * Fixed lookup of database values if no db exists. This bug resulted
in strange RENAME commands people reported.
  * Renamed the csync version maintained by the ownCloud community to
ocsync as long as we differ from upstream csync.
  * Moved the csync database from ~/.csync to the owncloud client data
path.
  * Added migration code that migrates the databases from ~/.csync
  * Merged back fastsync branch, so we're back on dav branch

Changes to mirall/ownCloud client:
  * More robust url handling in setup dialog (slashes cleanup etc.)
  * adopt to rather use ocsync than csync after rename
  * Fix pausing of sync run
  * Fix termination of sync run
  * Push Qt Proxy settings to csync/neon for Default System Proxy.
  * Theming and string fixes
  * Fixed windows build

Downloads:
csync source:
http://download.owncloud.com/download/beta/ocsync-0.50.11.tar.bz2
mirall source:
http://download.owncloud.com/download/beta/mirall-1.1.0beta3.tar.bz2
Linux Packages:
http://software.opensuse.org/download/package?project=isv:ownCloud:devel&package=owncloud-client
windows:
http://download.owncloud.com/download/beta/owncloud-1.1.0beta3-setup.exe
MacOS:  http://download.owncloud.com/download/beta/ownCloud-1.1.0beta3.dmg

Please note that client 1.1.0 requires ownCloud server version 4.5, the
4.0 line does not play with it.

Thanks for helping testing! Please report bugs you might see to
http://bugs.owncloud.org mentioning the platform you're on and what
exactly happend. If you like it, please also report.

Refer to http://owncloud.org/dev/sync-clients/linux-build/ on how to
build from source.

Have fun,

Danimo & Klaas