[Owncloud] OPEN Enhancement oc-98 & video app & chat/SIP app

Yang Hong yang_hong at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 21:29:49 UTC 2012

Hello Folks. It seems that the following bug oc-98 is still not fixed when we visit Music app demo.http://demo.owncloud.org/?app=media
OPEN  Enhancement oc-98  -  [Calendar] Week view : let the column headers outside of the scrollbar (position: fixed)http://bugs.owncloud.org/thebuggenie/owncloud/issues/oc-98 I modified the source code for music app: css/music.css, templates/music.php. But I still cannot fix the issue.
I plan to create a Film app to scan video files, similar to Music app which scans audio files. In addition, I have hand-on experience on SIP. I have made some contributions to SIP overload control.
http://www.igi-global.com/chapter/comparative-study-sip-overload-control/67496
http://features.rr.com/article/01vBgtc8TR17z?q=Skype
http://www.techrepublic.com/whitepapers/impact-of-retransmission-mechanism-on-sip-overload-stability-condition-and-overload-control/3910637
http://www.techrepublic.com/whitepapers/controlling-retransmission-rate-for-mitigating-sip-overload/4448143  Therefore, I am also considering Chat/SIP Server app for owncloud.
http://bugs.owncloud.org/thebuggenie/owncloud/issues/oc-1528 I am looking forward to the guidance from Robin Appelman to help me to fix the owncloud issue oc-98.  I have a server for testing the owncloud software. Hopefully I give some contribution to developement of new owncloud apps in the future. Best regards, Yang Hong
Software Engineer
InBay Technologies Inc.
Ottawa, Canada
http://www.inbaytech.com/