[Owncloud] fscache

Trey Nolen tnolen at internetpro.net
Fri Nov 30 17:28:23 UTC 2012

On 11/30/2012 11:13 AM, Diederik de Haas wrote:
> On Friday 30 November 2012 17:50:21 Trey Nolen wrote:
>> running a  scanFiles(true, '/') from the web console.
> Can you give more details about that? Which web console?

In Firefox, you can go to Tools...Web Developer...Web Console. I entered
that command in the input field at the bottom.  It was a fix in OC4
before the rescan app was added.

>> I think the fscache system needs some thought dedicated to its implementation
>> for OC5, as it does not seem to scale well.
> I have only 139 items in oc_fscache, but I already have a number of duplicate
> items where size/mimetype/name/mtime/ctime are all the same, but there's an
> error in the path which is missing a '/' somewhere, thereby duplicating the
> item.

When I first did the scan, it had the same number of items as I had
files.  However, it seems to have grown all of the sudden before I
cleaned it out. I'm not sure how.

Trey Nolen