[Owncloud] Advanced Apptemplate

Bernhard Posselt nukeawhale at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 16:06:03 UTC 2012

I recently took over the maintainership for the apptemplate app.
Following Franks and DeepDiver's advice to move more complex stuff into
a seperate app, I've created an app called apptemplate_advanced:
https://github.com/owncloud/apps/tree/master/apptemplate_advanced

This template uses routes, controllers, unittests and dependency
injection. Im planning to also introduce some basic stuff for angularjs
and coffeescript in the long run.

For the database access i want to wait until we use Doctrine to add some
ORM entities and examples in the code on how to use them. If someone
would still want to contribute some best practice php, youre welcome!

Everything is documented on
http://doc.owncloud.com/server/5.0/developer_manual/tutorial.html and im
constantly improving the docs.

If you want to help or simply improve things/show up problems, please
let me know. Feedback appreciated!