[Owncloud] ownCloud book

Michael Grosser owncloud at seetheprogress.net
Wed Nov 28 14:42:46 UTC 2012

I would definitely vote for the expansion of the docu repos and then
perhaps let the publisher sponsor it.
They can print different pdf releases?
As long as we can combine the book effort with the docu effort it's fine.

Having an outdated one point in time book and a crappy docu would not make
sense in my opinion.

So thumbs up for expanding the docu and let the publisher sponsor it and
make one time tags to be printed by the publisher?
General license to be CC and perhaps have the commercial printing right for
special tagged version to the sponsoring publisher....

Just my ideas.

Cheers Michael