[Owncloud] External (git) code repositories

eMerzh merzhin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 21:32:27 UTC 2012

I'm not a git expert but we also have the possibility to use git sub trees
( it have the advantage of the git tool like submodules and it doesn't
require an extra command unlike the submodule) ...

aside from that, does every projects use git or have a composer file ?
because it can push us to use one or another technique ..

Regards,

eMerzh