[Owncloud] SparkleShare KDE integration

Arthur Schiwon blizzz at owncloud.com
Mon Nov 26 17:27:35 UTC 2012

On Saturday, November 24, 2012 04:30:38 AM Thomas Tanghus wrote:
> On Saturday 24 November 2012 01:44 Jan-Christoph Borchardt wrote:
> > Sorry in advance, but I just saw this and it was too hilarious to not
> > share: https://twitter.com/hbons/status/271968270922444800
> > ;D
>
> We like options - I told ya ;) But hilarious indeed

You know, KDE is like your favorite coffee place. One day you like to get an
Espresso, the other day a Cappucino, next an Americano or a simple Café au
lait, next Saturday an Irish Coffee.

With GNOME, all you get is Latte.

:p

(Sorry, actually I'm tired of all that fighting and trolling but i could not
resist though. Some people always drink Latte. That's fine.)