[Owncloud] How does it work?

Carl McDade carlmcdade at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 15:20:36 UTC 2012

Hello,

So how does it work? There are no development documents, blog post or
anything in the mailing list about how OwnCloud works. Granted it is an
open source project and anyone can join in but we need a starting point.
I have yet to find anything on the API, architecture or even comments in
code that would allow to do more than just stare at the screen of my IDE
in abject ignorance. Worse I can't fix anything that is broken because I
have no idea where to go to find anything.
--
Regards,

Carl McDade

Carl McDade