[Owncloud] owncloud frage

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Sat Nov 24 20:08:34 UTC 2012

On 24.11.2012 18:28, Michael Reichstamm wrote:
Hi Michael,

First of all: This is an international list, please post in english.

> Ich studiere in Graz/Österreich an der KFU BWL und wir würden dort gerne eine ownCloud für alle Files machen. Mein Problem ist jetzt, dass der Desktop Client standardmäßig immer nur den Clientsync Ordner auswählt. Kann man das ändern, dass er gleich das Root Verzeichnis nimmt? Viele User kennen sich da zu wenig aus um das dann extra noch einmal einzustellen.
Currently the official client comes with the clientsync directory. We
are planning to change the client to have an improved connect assistant
which will probably default to "sync all / Root".

Apart from that there is also the possibility to get customized versions
of the client, see owncloud.com homepage.

Regards,

Klaas