[Owncloud] .htaccess error.

Karl-Arne Gjersøyen karlarneg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 12:30:11 UTC 2012

" Security Warning Your data directory and your files are probably
accessible from the internet. The .htaccess file that ownCloud
provides is not working. We strongly suggest that you configure your
webserver in a way that the data directory is no longer accessible or
you move the data directory outside the webserver document root. "

I got the error above when start on my installation on localhost. I
guess the same error will happened when I move ownclouds to my web
hotel. So my question is. Is it possible to do something with
.htaccess to get rid of this error?
I don't think it is possible to store folders and files outside of my
web-root and still have access to it.

Thanks,
Karl
--