[Owncloud] Problem with my user_saml app. Apps are not loaded at the index.php view 1st time the user access to the OwnCloud instance.

Sixto Martin smartin at yaco.es
Thu Nov 22 16:59:27 UTC 2012

Other problem that I found is that I need to redirect the user to the php

but when I do this i get a 404.

I saw that in the .htaccess there are some Rewrite Rules like this:

> RewriteRule ^apps/([^/]*)/(.*\.(css|php))$ index.php?app=$1&getfile=$2
> [QSA,L]

maybe this Rewrite Rule avoids the load of the view.

I tried to use instead, the url ==>  app=user_saml&getfile=auth.php
but is not working.

I'm missing.  In what Owncloud version appeared this RewriteRule and why?
How can I load my view?

Maybe using the
public-php-and-remote-php<http://owncloud.org/dev/apps/public-php-and-remote-php/>Issue?

--