[Owncloud] search function in owncloud

Jan Giebels - German RepRap GmbH jan at germanreprap.com
Wed Nov 21 20:56:30 UTC 2012

Am 21.11.2012 um 18:42 schrieb Jörn Friedrich Dreyer <jfd at owncloud.com>:

> It should return a json response. You should find the reason for the 500 error in the webservers error log.

the error log say:

 PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42703]: Undefined column: 7 ERROR:  column "tags" does not exist
LINE 3: ...id = $1  AND lower(url || title || description || tags ) lik...
                                                             ^' in /path/to/owncloud/lib/db.php:736
Stack trace:
#0 /path/to/owncloud/lib/db.php(736): PDOStatement->execute(Array)
#1 /path/to/owncloud/apps/bookmarks/lib/bookmarks.php(101): PDOStatementWrapper->execute(Array)
#2 /path/to/owncloud/apps/bookmarks/lib/bookmarks.php(354): OC_Bookmarks_Bookmarks::findBookmarks(0, 'id', 'test', false)
#3 /path/to/owncloud/apps/bookmarks/lib/search.php(35): OC_Bookmarks_Bookmarks::searchBookmarks('test')
#4 /path/to/owncloud/lib/search.php(56): OC_Search_Provider_Bookmarks->search('test')
#5 /path/to/owncloud/search/ajax/search.php(33): OC_Search::search('test')
#6 {main}
  thrown in /path/to/owncloud/lib/db.php on line 736

after deactivation of the bookmarks app the search start working well.
I tried to reactivate Bokmarks but than the search stop working again.

i don't really need Bookmarks right now as of the missing syncing but this is another topic ;)

Thanks a lot .. learned something about oc.

thx