[Owncloud] search function in owncloud

Jörn Friedrich Dreyer jfd at owncloud.com
Wed Nov 21 13:59:02 UTC 2012

On 21.11.2012 14:54, Jan Giebels - German RepRap GmbH wrote:
> hi all,
> i installed own cloud and currently testing it.
>
> can someone tell me how the search function on the cloud web-backend works?
Currently, it doeas a case insensitive search on files and registered
search providers. By default that should also be calendar, contacts and
media I think. Just enabling those apps is enough to make it work.

> whatever i try to search ... nothing happens.
>
> do i have to configure something to make it work ?
No, it should just work. What database backend are you using? Can you
give an example?

so long

Jörn

--