[Owncloud] Talk at FSCONS

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Tue Nov 20 18:15:52 UTC 2012

Thanks man! I was initially slated to give a proper talk on ownCloud
there, but couldn’t attend at all in the end due to bad headache.

And word on giving lightning talks. Also check out if there are
usergroups of PHP, Javascript, open source or related in your area –
most of them are always looking for talks.