[Owncloud] Owncloud Mac client forgets which folder to sync

Johannes Harms jjh_nospam at gmx.at
Wed Nov 14 22:23:46 UTC 2012

Hi!

I find that my Owncloud Sync Client (v1.1.1 running on Mac OS 10.8) keeps forgetting which folder to sync.

Steps to reproduce:
* Quit the sync client
* Disconnect the computer from the internet
* Start the sync client. The synced folder is gone, i.e. is not displayed in the status window
* Reconnect the computer to the internet
* The sync client does not sync

Steps to work around the issue:
* Quit the sync client
* Reconnect the computer to the internet
* Start the sync client. The synced folder reappears in the status window and syncs correctly.

…where can I report the issue? (which is the right github project?)

thx, Johannes