[Owncloud] Refreshing file cache

Luis Azevedo luisazevedo69 at msn.com
Wed Nov 14 17:11:22 UTC 2012

I have a owncloud folder which also serves as a samba shared folder and a printer is sending scans to it.
The issue is that when a new file is added this way, not using owncloud interface, the new files aren't shown for quite sometime and users should be able to access these files imeadiattly.
Any ideas on how I could fix this issue? Maybe force a refresh of ownCloud?
I can see the new files if I create a new text file through owncloud, then the folder content is refreshed. But users shouldn't be forced to do this.
Best regards,Luís Azevedo