[Owncloud] Feature Questions

Michael mike at draftx.net
Thu Nov 8 04:17:28 UTC 2012

Hey all,
Just have a few questions and suggestions!
Is there any way to make tasks show up on my calendar? I want those
apps to be integrated so I can look at the calendar and see what I
have to do today(meetings and todos are important for that!).
I would think they would just show up on the day they are due.

Am I missing something with the tasks app? When I add a task and then
minimize it, I only see the list I put it in. There should be more
info there - there is certainly room. A title would be very useful
here, otherwise minimizing is useless.

Why does calendar want my location? A notice about the reasoning
behind this would be good.

Calendar is slooooowww. Is this just because I'm using the demo? Also,
I can't change the time in the "Create a New Event" JS popup.

I'm getting ready to switch from Google Apps for myself to a
self-hosted environment, and Owncloud is hopefully going to be one of
the big applications to achieve this.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Michael