[Owncloud] sync files with 2 sync clients

SAT | DISPROMEDIA SL sat at dispromedia.com
Wed Nov 7 12:43:59 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'm testing the last Sync client for windows with the last release of
owncloud 4.5.1a, and I've got one question:
The case is that I've got 2 laptops, and I want to sync the same folders
and files in the two laptops with the same owncloud account, it's possible?

Testing this case, if I upload one file to my owncloud folder
"synclient" account with Laptop 1 then Laptop 2 don't sync this file
(Laptop 2 don't download files uploaded with Laptop 1)

Thanks and sorry for my english
Congratulations for all your work, Owncloud works great!! ;-)
Xavier