[Owncloud] external storage question

Antonello Carlomagno a.carlomagno at enuvola.com
Mon Nov 5 13:39:18 UTC 2012

Hello,

I am using 4.5.1a version...

usually install ownCloud manually, but this time I tried to install from
the web.

the installation seems to have worked.

I have some questions:

permissions and ownership of the folders DATA or other need to be changed ?

I have activated the application for external connection, I do not know
if it works.

Once enabled, the browser seems to be waiting for something ... but if I
go into admin ... I find the configuration for the external connection.

I've tried using Dropbox, but after the user is authenticated with (API
+ SECRET) back to the admin page, the settings are gone ...

tried several times, but do not remain.

Permission problems ?

thanks to all
Antonello