[Owncloud] Owncloud and nginx

Bertrand Caplet bertrand.caplet at okira.net
Thu Nov 1 13:23:46 UTC 2012

Hi, I'm trying to install owncloud with a nginx webserver. Is there any
known configurations to make it work ?

I tried the v4.0.8 but importing ics in calendar is not working and the
remote.php script neither. When I'm importing ics, I got an error from
php-fpm
"/owncloud/apps/calendar/import_tmp/47198c64e4a153871fa0ba9da01594ba.txt" failed
(13: Permission denied)". I modified the permission to writable by all,
but the error is still here...
I tried v4.5.1 and when I upload ics file it tells me the file is empty
(0 bytes). I also tried with the github sources and I can't install it,
it's making an error...
Hope you have a solution.
Have a great day,
--