[Owncloud] ownCloud on directadmin / suphp

info at servweb.eu info at servweb.eu
Thu May 31 10:05:23 UTC 2012

Hi,

On my problem, I investigate more.

Access log is (when clicking on "create" button in the windows client 1.0.2" :
109.190.0.101 - - [31/May/2012:11:20:51 +0200] "GET /files/webdav.php/PCClenet HTTP/1.1" 404 710 "-" "mirall-1.0.2"
109.190.0.101 - - [31/May/2012:11:22:33 +0200] "MKCOL /files/webdav.php/PCClenet HTTP/1.1" 403 1405 "-" "mirall-1.0.2"

Then error log is
[Thu May 31 11:22:33 2012] [error] [client 109.190.0.101] client denied by server configuration: /home/myuser/domains/*******.com/public_html/mutu101/files/webdav.php
[Thu May 31 11:22:33 2012] [error] [client 109.190.0.101] client denied by server configuration: /home/myuser/domains/*******.com/public_html/mutu101/files/webdav.php

I've searched about Dav module. They are present in my Apache, but not activated (this need a special directive in my vhost conf file, not used in my case)

I've searched about problem in the apache vhost conf file, but it seems normal, without special deny entry.

I've searched about .htaccess. I've seen that authorization directive may cause pb with suPHP. But applying a workaround found here ( http://bugs.owncloud.org/thebuggenie/owncloud/issues/oc-164 ) does nothing.

I've searched about an suPHP problem. I can't investigate more in that case because I haven't any help in log file about wich PHP file really send the 403 response. I've seen many reasons in scripts that could generate a 403 return header.

To go further : Is it possible to increase log level of ownCloud to get very verbose log, even for webdav connection (like the client do) ?

Is there antoher way to investigate more ?

Regards,

Gwenaël MOREAU