[Owncloud] Advanced Sharing and Group creation

Asier Urio Larrea asieriko at gmail.com
Wed May 30 22:05:43 UTC 2012

Hello,

I think it has not been posted here, so I want to propose two things for
owncloud.
1. When I share a folder I've to choose if it can be edited or not, but
(AFAIK) I can't share a folder as read only, and allow the change of one of
the files.  Such sharing schema could be implemented?

2. Now only the administrator can create groups, could be posible to allow
each user create its own groups, and not being necessary administrators
approval?

Asier