[Owncloud] LinuxDays booth

Michal Hrusecky michal at hrusecky.net
Wed May 30 10:47:04 UTC 2012

Hi,

this year openSUSE Conference[1] is going to be together with Gentoo
miniconf[2] and local LinuxDyas[3] conference. Everything is going to be
in Prague, Czech Republic in October, from 20th to 21st with openSUSE
Conference continuing 22nd and 23rd as well. For LinuxDays conference
(generic local open source conference), we are going to have a booths
available for interesting open source projects. We would like to ask
ownCloud community whether you would like to have a booth there. We
would definitely like to have you there.

Apart from that, all conferences[4] now have CfP open, if you want to
submit talks or workshops ;-)

[1] http://conference.opensuse.org
[2] http://miniconf.gentoo.org
[3] http://www.linuxdays.cz
[4] http://bootstrapping-awesome.org

--
	Michal Hrusecky <Michal at Hrusecky.net>