[Owncloud] Subclassing OC_L10N

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Mon May 28 19:39:05 UTC 2012

On Monday 28 May 2012 21:17 Frank Karlitschek wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> sounds interesting. What kind of templating are you working on?

Template Attribute Language like used in Zope Page Templates. For now it's
just an experiment, but it's working better than I thought. And it has the
benefit that the markup has to be valid ;-)

I found a PHP library that has a pretty good implementation, so it's mostly a
matter of plugging it in with subclasses of OC_Template and OC_L10N.

http://phptal.org/introduction.html

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus