[Owncloud] gallery/sharing.php : seems very strange, is the file compatible with V4

Alain Bourgeois alain.bourgeois10 at gmail.com
Mon May 28 13:56:48 UTC 2012

Sharing in Gallery do not work in V4, nor in current master (it only display ‘shared gallery’ not clickable)
The file gallery/sharing.php seems to be written very strangely compared to all V4.

You find for exemple :

<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/sharing.css" type="text/css"/>
<script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="js/sharing.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

if I just give the apparenly good apps/gallery/css... ans js... then : the display ‘shared gallery’ become clickable
Then I come to ‘OC undefined’ in apps/gallery/js/sharing.js line 4 and 16

May it be that the file has not been updated to the V4 API ?

Alain