[Owncloud] OC4 compatibility FAIL

Florian Hülsmann fh at cbix.de
Mon May 28 09:59:04 UTC 2012

s/doesn't work/isn't provided yet/

I meant if a newer version of an app is uploaded to the repo, the OC
admin has to remove the old version completely and can't simply click an
"Upgrade" button in the apps list, right?

My proposal is to let the developer add more information into the app's
info.xml, describing compatibility etc. and parse these.

Florian

Am 28.05.2012 09:41, schrieb Frank Karlitschek:
> What exactly doesn´t work?
>

> On 28.05.2012, at 00:02, Florian Hülsmann<fh at cbix.de>  wrote:
>
>> Additionally upgrading apps to a newer version doesn't work.
>>
>> Florian

>>> It will most likely be changed in the future to be based on the public app api
>>> version. This should be finalized for ownCloud 5.
>>>

>>> Michael
>>
>> --
>> Florian Hülsmann
>> <fh at cbix.de>