[Owncloud] Owncloud integration with KDE (on Debian)

Diederik de Haas didi.debian at cknow.org
Sat May 26 17:00:20 UTC 2012

On Saturday 26 May 2012 18:48:29 Xavier Brochard wrote:
> Xavier Brochard wrote:
> > Diederik de Haas wrote:
> >> On http://owncloud.org/synchronisation/kde/ there's a description on how
> >> to integrate owncloud with KDE.
> >> I'm running KDE on Debian (Sid/qt-kde.debian.net) which is now a
> >> combination of 4.7.4 and 4.8.3, with more 4.8.x pkgs on the way.
> >> is 1.7.2. Currently I don't have the DAV Groupware resource, therefor I
> >> can not sync owncloud with my Kontact.
> >
> > Owncloud sync only with CalDav and CardDav (calendar and contact
> > resources).

The CalDav/CardDav sync is what I'm after.

> > AFAIK, you can already add a GroupDav resource wich will
> > provide CalDav. Open Korganizer, go to the Calendars window and add a new
> > calendar. You will be able to choose a GroupDav resource.

When I go to Korganizer -> Calendars -> Manager Calendar Sources -> Add ... I see the following
items:
- Birthdays & Anniversaries
- ICal Calendar File
- KDE Calendar (traditional)
- Knut
- Kolab Groupware Server
- Nepomuk Calendar Feeder (which is disabled)

> Have a look in
> /usr/share/kde4/services/kresources/kabc/kabc_groupdav.desktop
> this is for contacts
>
> and
> /usr/share/kde4/services/kresources/kcal/kcal_groupdav.desktop
> is for calendar
>
> xavier

I don't have those files. Do you happen to know what you did to get those?

Diederik