[Owncloud] Two CalDAV and CardDAV issues

Advrk Aplmrkt avkaplmkt at gmail.com
Fri May 25 20:37:08 UTC 2012

Hello,

For my new installation of ownCloud 4.0, I am setting up my iOS 5
device to connect to it via CardDAV and CalDAV.

CardDAV setup works OK so far, but even though I got no error messages
when setting up CalDAV calendar sync, my iOS calendar app remains
empty. I tried the following URL for CalDAV, didn't work (HTTPS vs
HTTP didn't make a difference):

http://[my domain]/owncloud/remote.php/caldav/

Again, iOS didn't complain, but no calendars show up, not even the
plus sign add event icon in the Calendar app shows up.

I also tried the following from the ownCloud website, but iOS tells me
it couldn't connect to it:

http://[my domain]/owncloud/apps/calendar/caldav.php/principals/[username]

Can any one provide pointers on this issue? Thanks!