[Owncloud] Few ideas for Bug tracker

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Thu May 24 19:05:53 UTC 2012

Am Donnerstag, dem 24.05.2012 um 20:51 schrieb eMerzh:
> On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 8:40 PM, Artem Sidorenko <artem at 2realities.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm missing the "monitor"(Mantis) or "cc"(Bugzilla) feature, so I have
> > to comment to get the updates of some bug.
> >
> > --
> > Best regards,
> > Artem Sidorenko.
> >

> If you vote on a bug you are not include in mail update ?

In general it's not clear to me in which cases emails are sent.
I have all notifications enabled, but get almost on emails.

But this for sure is not bug genie's fault itself - this must be a confguration issue.

@Frank:
Sorry to bother you again - we need access to the bug genie admin section to fix a few things.

Thomas