[Owncloud] Deleting a task

peter at chubb.wattle.id.au peter at chubb.wattle.id.au
Thu May 24 11:04:30 UTC 2012

>>>>> "peter" == peter  <peter at chubb.wattle.id.au> writes:

peter> I must be missing something fairly basic -- but how do I delete
peter> a task using the web interface?

And another thing --- How do I set a task into a category?  Is a
category the same as `list'?  And how do I edit the title/label text
when creating a task (I now have several with no title/label text)?  And
what's the big black button for to the left of the `done' button? (at
least I assume it's a `done' button because when I click on it the
sample task gets struck through. It does nothing visible for the tasks
with no title.)

Peter C