[Owncloud] CardDav-Sync beta android app

Diederik de Haas didi.debian at cknow.org
Wed May 23 23:39:40 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 22 May 2012 23:18:01 Diederik de Haas wrote:
> > Could I get you to file a detailed bug report about this at
> > http://bugs.owncloud.org/ and set the component to "Addressbook"?
>
> Yes. I'll investigate things a bit further and then file a bug report.

Filed as http://bugs.owncloud.org/thebuggenie/owncloud/issues/oc-767
I wanted to attach a file, but I have no clue how to do it.
I saw an attach button when I was filing it, but wasn't allowed to use it before I submitted the bug
report. Couldn't find it afterwards anymore.

So I'll attach it here instead.

No offence, but this is the most unfriendly bug tool I've encountered :-/