[Owncloud] CardDav-Sync beta android app

Diederik de Haas didi.debian at cknow.org
Tue May 22 20:28:23 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 22 May 2012 21:26:03 Clément DÉMOULINS wrote:
> With last version of OC, i believe the url should be updated to
> https://your.host/owncloud/remote.php/carddav/addressbooks/

In settings -> Personal it shows the address to use and it shows (with me):
http://my.host/owncloud/remote.php/carddav/   (so no /addressbooks/)

It syncs things correctly with me, but now I have various fields double (2 birthdays per contact). It
could very well be that I need to figure out how contacts work with android ... LOL

Apart from that, it looks like the Contacts app is rather broken.
Even though it shows someone's full name, if you edit it, you'll see that part of the name
dissapeared ??! I noticed when I synched OC with my phone, some names weren't complete any more.
Names aren't the only issue, also parts of addresses got missing :-/

Diederik