[Owncloud] CardDav-Sync beta android app

Christian Hügel christian.huegel at stonebyte.de
Tue May 22 20:05:58 UTC 2012

Ok, step back. Somethings wrong, now i get the same error even with the
old url.
OK, what i´ve done: delete every carddav account on the phone and
created one new:
1. Device´s date format: yyyymmdd
2.URL: https://myowncloud/apps/contacts/carddav.php/adressbooks/
 I can log in and i see default adressbook (Account name)
3. Hit "Finish" and wait to synchronize.

android.accounts.AuthenticatorException:getAuthToken failed ...
android.accounts.AccountManager.
convertErrorToException(AccountManager.java:1563)
android.accounts.AccountManager
access$400(AccountManager.java:1409)

It´s strange because with the same settings i could sync my contacts for
the first time to owncloud. Now it stops working

Chris