[Owncloud] Encrypt.

Daniel Holm admin at danielholm.se
Tue May 22 15:25:58 UTC 2012

Hi,

That is the exact way that I was thinking of doing it, initially. Then
improve it step by step.

I'd very much like to work on this together.
I could perhaps come up with some ideas. I was planing of starting this
after June 4th, when I have my last exam for the semester.

Creating a solution that works even with shared files would probably
take some fundamental changes to permissions (allow shared users to
encrypt certain dirs) and file storage (save a copy or seperate the
shared files). Or actually copy the shared files to the other users
directory. But that would result in less space left for the users.

Vänlig hälsning / Yours sincerely,
   Daniel Holm
   IT Consultant
   Web Developer