[Owncloud] Non working clients since upgrade.

Daniel Holm admin at danielholm.se
Tue May 22 15:01:31 UTC 2012

Aha, so it is an issue with HTTPS?

I went back to an 3.0.3 backup (both DB and files), which did not work
either. But when I changed HTTPS to HTTP it did work, so that is
confirmed.

I do run Ubuntu 12.04 and installed the libneon27-gnutls-dev package,
but it didn't help. Perhaps I need to build the desktop client from
source again, since i went back to the pre-build .deb yesterday.

I'll give it a try, but yesterday the client complaint about krazy2 as
missing dependency, which I've never heard of and had some problems
finding a package for.

Vänlig hälsning / Yours sincerely,
  Daniel Holm
  IT Consultant