[Owncloud] Bug in v4.0.0?

Marcel Herrguth mherrguth at mrgeneration.de
Tue May 22 08:18:27 UTC 2012

Am 21.05.2012 01:37, schrieb Michael Grosser:
> On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 1:23 AM, Michael Grosser
> <owncloud at seetheprogress.net <mailto:owncloud at seetheprogress.net>> wrote:
>
>     Hey,
>
>     Is it default behaviour that in v4.0.0, there is no way to see the
>     app description or enable apps?
>     I doubt it, but perhaps it's an installation issue on my side.
>     Anyone experiences something similar?
I am having the same problems. I just migrated from 3.0.3 to 4.0.0 -
seems a big mistake to me right now.
No App installing and also from what I've seen (since I had to install
owncloud completely new), there are a few new configuration options on
the config.sample.php. I couldn't find any further information about
them and also saw, that the installation process does not use them all.
At my side it only used the information for the mysql database and the
datadir.

Best regards
Marcel

--