[Owncloud] Non working clients since upgrade.

Daniel Holm admin at danielholm.se
Mon May 21 20:26:22 UTC 2012

Reinstall? A clean one? Then I'll lose 60GB+ of data and more fore a
few more users.

from the terminal I get these error messages, and I'm running the
latest master (I just pulled the new one and applied chown -R
www-data:www-data again:
stderr] 20120521 20:01:46.652 FATAL    csync.time- Access dienied to
remote uri:
ownclouds://owncloud.danielholm.se/files/webdav.php/Dokument -
[stderr] 20120521 20:01:46.652 FATAL    csync.api- Synchronisation is
not possible!
 #### ERROR String emitted:  "<p>The target directory
ownclouds://owncloud.danielholm.se/files/webdav.php/Dokument does not
CSync run took  199  Milliseconds
-> CSync Finished slot with error  true
  ** error Strings:  ("<p>The target directory
ownclouds://owncloud.danielholm.se/files/webdav.php/Dokument does not
    * owncloud csync thread finished with error
    * event notification  enabled
OO folder slotSyncFinished: result:  4  local:  false
Sync state changed for folder  "Dokument" :  false
*  "Dokument" Poll timer enabled with  14857 milliseconds

Vänlig hälsning / Yours sincerely,
  Daniel Holm
  IT Consultant
  Web Developer