[Owncloud] V4 RC tasks : delete task missing ?

oc.guillaume at zitta.fr oc.guillaume at zitta.fr
Sun May 20 11:24:05 UTC 2012

After spending hours searching for solutions about bugs 689 and 690
about tasks, I'm totaly lost.

It seems that buttons are missing to access to useful parts of the app
(delete, detail form, etc...).
Or perhaps, those functionalities had been abandoned without cleaning
the code ?
I saw that there are forms in templates that I don't understand how they
can ever be called, not JS nor PHP errors.

I tested fresh install, firefox, chrome, nothing to do.

Anyone have fully-functionnal tasks app ?

Guillaume