[Owncloud] Stream music from ownCloud.

peter at chubb.wattle.id.au peter at chubb.wattle.id.au
Thu May 17 21:57:05 UTC 2012

>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel Holm <admin at danielholm.se> writes:

Daniel> Hi all, What kind of dependecies are needed for streaming
Daniel> music from my ownCloud?

Daniel> I'm trying to use the ampache plugin for Rhythmbox - nothing
Daniel> happends.  JUST PLAY for Android - Invalid login.

I've been using justplay, with latest git and it works, sort-of.
Check the apache logs to see what's going on.  Main issues are some
tags are missing (e.g., disc ID), and streaming is sometimes unreliable.

Daniel> But the webui works fine, the clients for both Ubuntu and
Daniel> Android. Why doesnt the ampache app work?

Daniel> -- Vänlig hälsning / Yours sincerely, Daniel Holm IT
Daniel> Consultant Web Developer Student Tel: +46 76-1650946
Daniel> admin at danielholm.se http://www.danielholm.se