[Owncloud] CalDav und CardDav for Android

Victor Dubiniuk victor.dubiniuk at gmail.com
Tue May 15 15:36:29 UTC 2012

One way Google to ownCloud contacts sync app is available. Please check [1]
for ownCloud 3.x.
It is almost compatible with RC in the current state [2].
More details are available here [3]

[1] https://gitorious.org/owncloud/owncloud_apps/trees/v0.2/gsync
[2] https://gitorious.org/~vicdeo/owncloud/owncloud_apps
[3] http://forum.owncloud.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4