[Owncloud] CalDav und CardDav for Android

Diederik de Haas didi.debian at cknow.org
Tue May 15 07:41:21 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 15 May 2012 09:26:56 Christian Hügel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there a caldav and carddav client for android which is known to be
> working with owncloud? I´ve tried *CardDAV-Sync free beta* as well as
> *CalendarSync* but it´s not working with owncloud 3.0.2

I've used CalDAV-Sync successfully with owncloud 3.x besides recurring events, that didn't work
properly. With owncloud 4.x it works correctly with recurring items as well.
I haven't tried CardDAV-Sync yet, but I expect it to be as smooth as CalDAV-Sync and if not, the
developer is extremely responsive and helpful.

Diederik