[Owncloud] V4.0.0 - Current Git - Clean install : Strict Standards messages

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Sun May 13 07:31:23 UTC 2012

On Saturday 12 May 2012 22:07 Frank Karlitschek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is not good.
> Is there something we can do to fix this? Or do we have to revert to the old
> MDB driver?
>
> I just released RC anyways but we have to fix this for the final release.
>
> I recommend all developers to run ownCloud with notices switched on. Because
> it easier for debugging and motivates us all to do cleaner coding. ;-)

I actually just pushed a commit that suppresses notices when importing events
or contacts from the files app. To be honest I think that hook should be
disabled for this release because it has inter-app dependencies that aren't
properly handled, it introduces two extra writable directories, and there's
hardly any error checking.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus