[Owncloud] Tools and IDE

Sam Tuke samtuke at owncloud.com
Fri May 11 17:04:21 UTC 2012

On Friday 11 May 2012 17:39:16 Alessandro Cosentino wrote:
> Have you tried this?
> http://nikosams.blogspot.ca/2010/02/kdevelop-xdebug-php-debugger.html
> Just the first google hit on the topic. Let me know if you have

Unfortunately those instructions are out of date. xdebug with kdevelop
requires additional kdevelop plugins which need to be compiled (I'm not sure
where to find the sources).

There is no up to date guide for using kdevelop with xdebug that I'm aware of.
I've also problems using xdebug with netbeans; its a shame that this powerful
tool is poorly supported amongst IDEs, and so hard to setup.

Other than this one issue, kdevelop is my favorite IDE.

Best,

Sam.