[Owncloud] Setup another default language

Florian Hülsmann fh at cbix.de
Fri May 11 16:38:54 UTC 2012

Hi, sorry, I must have misunderstood you :(

Yes, you can set a default language in source code, open the file
lib/l10n.php and look for "function findLanguage". In the last line
there should be

     return "en";

replace "en" with the language code you wish to have set by default
(e.g. "fr" for french). Please report if it works. But I think we should
not have this hardcoded but rather provide an option for the admin in
the next release...

Florian

--
Florian Hülsmann