[Owncloud] All DAV functions seem broken in latest git pull

Bugzy Little bugzylittle at gmail.com
Fri May 11 06:42:40 UTC 2012

Hi Georg,
    I did a lot more testing tonight and I am beginning to think that
the issue may be related to the AcceptPathInfo directive for Apache.
On Apache > 2.0 this variable needs to be set (AcceptPathInfo On) in
httpd.conf or in the .htaccess file. The problem that I have right now
is that I don't know exactly where in either of those files it should
go. In any case that may be the reason why I keep getting the
"Undefined index: PATH_INFO in /var/www/html/owncloud/remote.php on
line 5" error. Until the latest change to use path_info I was able to
use the dav urls since they linked to actual files, but with the
change it seems that I will need the AcceptPathInfo turned on (this is
probably true for the demo.owncloud.org/dev server as well). I'll try
to verify that this is the case when I wake up and return from work
tomorrow (It's late for me).

Thanks,
Bugzy